Respond to the Video
- Why do you think God chose to send the Messiah to earth in the form of a baby?
- In the biblical account surrounding the birth and childhood of Jesus, which character do you relate to the most: Elizabeth, Mary, Joseph, or the Magi?
- How do you picture angels? What is their purpose and mission? What do they do? How does Hebrews 1:14 shed light on these questions?
- Based on the information presented in this video lesson, how would you explain the significance of Jesus’ virgin birth?
- How do you personally view the Christmas season?
- It is a fun family holiday.
- It is a stressful time of year.
- It is a time to rest from work and observe religious traditions.
- It is a special, meaningful time for worshiping God.
- All of the above.
- None of the above.
Respond to God’s Word
- Read John 1:14, 2 Corinthians 8:9, and Philippians 2:5-11. What do these Scriptures teach us about the significance of Jesus Christ’s coming to earth?
- What do the following verses tell us about Jesus’ mission?
- What does it mean to you to say, “Jesus is my Savior”?