Respond to the Video
- What does it mean to repent? Can you think of an example of a time when you have repented?
- What did you learn from the video about what it means to be a “disciple” of Jesus? Do you consider yourself one of Jesus’ disciples? Why, or why not?
- What did you learn from the video about the purpose and meaning of Jesus’ miracles?
- Which of the miracles Jesus performed seems most impressive and impactful to you? Why?
- What impresses you the most about the lessons Jesus taught?
Respond to God’s Word
- What do you think Jesus was like as a young boy? What do Luke 2:40 and Luke 2:52 tell us about his childhood?
- Jesus committed no sins, so why was he baptized? See Matthew 3:15.
- Read Luke 4:1-13.
- In your opinion, which of the three temptations Jesus faced would have been the most difficult to withstand? Why?
- What did Jesus do to resist temptation? What can we learn from his example?